1. Start an outreach bible study for the purpose of inviting lost friends.
2. Have a "block party" in your neighborhood to share your faith.
a letter to a lost friend with the goal of sharing the gospel. Give a friend a bible
as a gift. Or give a subscription to a Christian magazine.
4. When doing business at your local
service station or bank, give a tract to the service persons.
When eating at a restaurant, leave a tract with your tip.
6. Offer to assist your neighbors in
some special task they are attempting to do and take the time to witness
7. Start a Sunday afternoon Christian service at a local nursing home. Share the gospel.
Ask to start a Sunday school class at your church for the purpose of inviting prospects who
have shown an interest in church.
9. Participate in a New Testament distribution in a local neighborhood. Include a response card
10. Leave tracts, scripture, bibles, and information about Christianity on your desk at
work and let your coworkers know they are available for them to read.
11. Distribute tracts in public areas. Place a phone # and church address
12. Make special plans to visit lost relatives and witness to them.
13. Start a weekend backyard
bible club for children in your neighborhood. Give the plan of salvation in your activities.
14. Have a pizza party at your home for a youth group. Have a special bible study
or speaker share how to become a Christian.
15. Send a Christian greeting card to a friend. Write a note of encouragement and include
a tract. Share your personal experience with Jesus.
16. Start a women's afternoon tea for
neighbors and friends. Share your faith.
17. Give an unsaved friend a CD or cassette of Christian music as a gift.
Bake a cake or fix a meal for a new neighbor or ill person. Leave them a tract. Share your testimony
and visit on a regular basis.
19. Have a Saturday neighborhood fellowship at your home and show the video Jesus. Share the gospel
with your neighbors.
20. Leave Christian magazines or tracts at hospital's or doctor's waiting rooms.
21. Watch the newspaper for those who are in crisis or those with blessings and send them a note
along with an appropriate tract.
22. Give Valentine cards to friends with the gospel message of God's love.
Have a Super Bowl party and invite your unsaved friends. After the game or during half time,
share the gospel with them.
24. When your friends have a baby, give a gift, a children's bible.
an unsaved friend to a Christian concert.
26. When paying your bills, include a gospel tract with your payments.
tracts in the room, during an overnight stay at
28. Leave tracts at work in the
coffee break room or near the water cooler.
29. Participate in a prison revival and witness.
30. When shopping at a
mall, leave tracts near sitting areas.
31. Invite your friends at church to help you conduct a door-to-door religious survey in your neighborhood.
Take time to witness to those you interview.
32. If you own a business put up a tract rack in a prominent place. Provide free bibles and Christian
33. When visiting the barber/beauty shop, leave tracts and Christian magazines in the waiting area.
34. When teaching a Sunday school lesson, make a special effort to have unsaved friends present.
35. Volunteer to coach a boys or girls baseball, basketball, or football team. Invite them to your
church and Sunday school.
36. Serve as a Sunday school teacher, discipleship training teacher, or youth leader or sponsor to
serve and visit with unsaved persons and witness.
37. When you are on your coffee break at work, take the time to invite your co-workers to church
and share your faith.
38. Get permission to set-up a telephone outreach ministry at your church, and share
39. Lead your church to start a food bank and free clothing shop to help those less fortunate. Be
sure to allow this to be an Evangelistic ministry and share the gospel with them.
40. If someone you know is experiencing
grief over the death of a loved one, remind him or her that Jesus gives us hope during our time of loss.